Welcome to Gateway Hospice
Gateway Hospice seeks to provide the highest quality care to individuals in need of specialized end of life care.
Gateway Hospice offers a wide range of services to our patients and their families. Services can include:
- Provision of medical equipment, supplies, and medications related to the terminal diagnosis are fully covered
- Support and counseling provided by social work and spiritual care.
- Volunteer services which may include massage, pet and music therapies, one-on-one patient visits, and caregiver relief
- Caregiver and bereavement support groups
- Spiritual care and support groups
- Charitable care available.
- Gateway Hospice will provide service to any patient regardless of ability to pay
It is our mission to provide quality end of life care through listening, educating and responding to the needs of those we serve, our community and team.
Resources for Patients & Families
Gateway Hospice treats the patient and family as individuals with unique needs that require special consideration. We put our patients and families first.
Healthcare Professional Resources
See Hospice Criteria and Eligibility, as well as the Benefits to You and Your Patients. Plus Meet our Medical Directors and Make a Referral.
Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to patients in the following counties:
Allegheny – Armstrong – Beaver
Butler – Fayette – Greene
Lawrence – Washington – Westmoreland
Gateway hospice provides supportive services wherever the patient calls home.” Hospice focuses on pain and symptom management for individuals with life-limiting illness. Our hospice cornerstone is to treat the whole person — body, mind, and spirit — and not just the disease. Hospice enables patients to carry on a pain-free lifestyle, while supporting the patient, family, and caregivers with dignity, comfort, and peace of mind, when aggressive medicine is no longer desired or appropriate.
Gateway Hospice is a state licensed Medicare Certified Provider.