Benefits to You and Your Patients
Gateway Hospice is a privately owned, non-corporate hospice agency
- Gateway is able to individualize POC to best meet patient and family needs.
- Ethical, Professional, and Compassionate Team that is able to quickly respond to patient and family needs.
- Smaller case loads allowing more time for direct patient care and family support.
Gateway Hospice: Always There When You Need Us
- The Gateway Hospice On-Call Team (nurses, social workers, chaplains, referral support) are available to perform admits, provide visits, and alleviate fears, after hours and on weekends.
- Gateway Hospice Medical Director Available after hours or on weekends.
- Around the clock clinical support provided by Gateway Hospice helps to reduce unnecessary readmits to hospital.
Increased Family and Patient Satisfaction
- Increased Pain Management and symptom control.
- Updates to families and physicians on patient’s condition, allowing for more involvement and better understanding.
- Increased Emotional/Spiritual Support for patient and family.
- Ongoing Bereavement Support.
Please contact Gateway Hospice 24/7 with questions or to make a referral: 1-877-878-2244